1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.” Source: More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via 17cults)
Fun fact: tennant forgot his line in this scene and said this instead
that’s why i really love him.
David can thank 9’s series for that!
BEING HETEROSEXUAL ISN’T NORMAL IT’S JUST COMMON
This is the truest statement I will ever reblog.
Daniel Radcliffe and Helena Bonham Carter being incredibly lovely on the sets of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II
Just imagine turning up to work
And knowing that it’s your job to slap someone with a fake cat paw
Another way to present the 9 types of intelligence as exemplified by my How Do We Measure Intelligence post.
The basic idea is that different people are good at different things. These 9 probably don’t cover the wide range of smarts we all possess, but it’s a start.
As Albert Einstein said, ”Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”